Thursday, June 25, 2015
Wednesday, June 10, 2015
Artikel Penuh: http://www.kosmo.com.my/kosmo/content.asp?y=2015&dt=0312&pub=Kosmo&sec=Terkini&pg=bt_28.htm#ixzz3cfiCjLfi
Sunday, June 07, 2015
Berikan Anak-Anak Anda Kehidupan Yang Sihat
Asap Rokok Basi Memudaratkan Kanak-Kanak
- Anak-anak anda begitu bernilai, mereka membawa kegembiraan dan kebahagiaan kepada anda.
- Mengenangkan mereka akan membawa senyuman ke bibir anda.
- Jagalah mereka, sayangi mereka.
- Berikan anak-anak anda permulaan yang baik dalam kehidupan.
- Pastikan kesihatan mereka terjamin dan masa depan mereka cerah.
- Berhentilah meracuni mereka dengan asap rokok.
- Rokok mengandungi berbagai-bagai bahan bahaya termasuk nikotin.
- Kebiasaan merokok menyebabkan penggantungan dan ketagihan nikotin.
- Nikotin menyebabkan saluran darah ke zakar menjadi sempit dan tersumbat. Dengan itu nikotin mengakibatkan mati pucuk.
- Kualiti sperma anda akan terganggu.
- Kemampuan menghasilkan ereksi akan berkurangan dan nafsu seks akan menjadi lemah.
- Hubungan seks adalah penting dalam kehidupan kita.
- Ia membantu anda menikmati perkahwinan yang indah.
- Selamatkan diri anda dari mati pucuk
- Jangan biarkan diri anda menjadi mangsa nikotin.
- Bertindak bijak, jangan merokok.
Perkahwinan adalah titik permulaan bagi hubungan indah yang suci murni. Mati pucuk akan menyumbang kepada ketidakpuasan dan mengakibatkan keretakan rumah tangga.
Jangan pentingkan diri anda, berhenti merokok. Fikirkan tentang orang lain, fikirkan tentang pasangan anda.
Merokok Mengakibatkan Strok
- Bahan kimia yang dibebaskan oleh asap rokok akan menjejaskan organ-organ dalam badan. Merokok menambahkan risiko penyakit berbahaya dan menyebabkan 10–12% dari kematian di Malaysia. Strok (Angin Ahmar) amat berkait rapat dengan tabiat merokok.
- Kesan nikotin yang disebabkan oleh merokok merosakkan saluran darah.
- Dinding salur darah akan menjadi tebal dan sempit, dan dengan itu aliran darah akan menjadi sukar.
- Strok disebabkan oleh salur darah tersumbat di dalam otak.
- Sebahagian badan anda mungkin akan lumpuh dan anda mungkin maut.
- Merokok menambahkan risiko strok (Angin Ahmar).
- Kurangkan risiko anda dengan berhenti merokok.
- Jangan biarkan diri anda dan keluarga anda hidup menderita.
- Bantulah diri anda.
- Amalkan cara hidup sihat.
- Jangan merokok.
- Jangan merokok. Masa depan yang hebat menanti anda dan keluarga anda.
- Lakukan aktiviti sihat seperti bersukan dan berhobi.
- Hidup akan lebih bermakna jika tidak terjerat dengan ketagihan yang membazirkan.
- Luahkannya dengan cara positif.
- Bergiat aktif. Bebaskan diri anda dari belenggu ketagihan.
Merokok sememangnya satu tabiat buruk. Malangnya 50% dari golongan lelaki di Malaysia merokok. Merokok merupakan faktor risiko utama bagi penyakit bahaya dan menyebabkan 10–12% kematian di Malaysia. Serangan sakit jantung adalah berkait rapat dengan merokok.
Sayangkan Jantung Anda
- Merokok menambahkan risiko serangan sakit jantung.
- Kurangkan risiko anda dengan berhenti merokok.
- Jangan biarkan asap rokok membunuh anda.
- Jauhilah diri dari asap rokok basi.
- Belajarlah menyayangi jantung anda.
- Jangan merokok.
- 50% dari golongan lelaki di Malaysia adalah perokok.
- Di Kuala Lumpur, nisbah antara perokok lelaki dan wanita di bawah umur 30 tahun adalah 5:1.
- Kadar merokok dari golongan remaja dan wanita semakin meningkat. 25% dari pelajar sekolah berumur 15 tahun ke atas pernah mencuba merokok dan 70% dari kumpulan ini akan menjadi perokok apabila meninggalkan bangku sekolah.
- 60-75% dari asap rokok akan disedut oleh orang yang tidak merokok.
- Hanya 50% perokok akan dapat menjangkau umur 70 tahun.
- Rakyat Malaysia membelanjakan RM1.5 bilion setiap tahun untuk membeli rokok.
Asap rokok mengeluarkan hampir 4,000 bahan kimia beracun dan 53 dari bahan kimia ini boleh mengakibatkan kanser. Merokok menambahkan risiko penyakit merbahaya seperti kanser paru-paru. Ia merupakan kanser paling kerap dialami golongan lelaki dan amat berkait rapat dengan tabiat merokok. Jika anda mengalaminya, peluang untuk sembuh amat kecil sekali.
Selamatkan Diri Anda Dari Kanser Paru-Paru
- Setiap sedutan membawa padah.
- Kenapa harus meracuni diri?
- Jangan biarkan asap rokok merosakkan paru-paru anda.
- Selamatkan diri dari kanser paru-paru.
- Bertindak bijak, jangan merokok.
Keluarga dan rakan-rakan anda pasti akan merasa amat sedih sekiranya mereka tahu bahawa anda sedang menderita akibat kanser paru-paru. Emosi insan-insan kesayangan anda akan terganggu apabila hidup anda menjadi hancur lebur di hadapan mata mereka. Kehidupan anda akan hanya berkisar pada keperluan perubatan yang membebankan.
Berhenti merokok - Kalau bukan untuk diri anda, lakukanlah untuk anak-anak anda.
Bahan Toksik Dalam Asap Rokok
Terdapat beribu-ribu jenis bahan kimia beracun di dalam asap rokok. Di bawah hanya beberapa bahan-bahan dan di mana ia kerap dijumpai.
Bahan kimia dalam rokok
Sumber bahan kimia
|Karbon Monoksida||Asap kereta|
|Butana||Cecair pemetik api|
|Raksa||Logam dalam jangka suhu|
|Vinil Klorida||Bahan utama plastik|
|Kadmium||Bahan utama bateri alkali|
|Stearik||Bahan utama dalam lilin|
Saturday, June 06, 2015
1. Keputusan yang telah diputuskan oleh Muzakarah Jawatankuasa Fatwa Majlis Kebangsaan Bagi Hal Ehwal Ugama Islam Malaysia tersebut adalah bersandarkan kepada hujah-hujah berikut:
ii. Pembaziran yang tidak ada keperluannya.
iii. Membuang wang, betapa kecilpun jumlahnya kerana dengan membuang tanpa tujuan itu menjadikannya sia-sia.
“ Sesungguhnya tumbuhan (tembakau) ini dahulunya belum dikenali. Apabila ia diperkenal dan digunakan oleh manusia untuk merokok, maka ulama’-ulama’ fiqh daripada pelbagai mazhab Islam telah membincangkannya untuk menetapkan hukumnya berdasarkan prinsip (qaedah fiqhiyyah) yang telah ditetapkan.”
“Sesungguhnya berdasarkan hukum asal sesuatu itu harus. Tidak akan terkeluar daripada prinsip asal melainkan adanya perkara-perkara yang mengubah hukumnya menjadi haram atau sebagainya.”
|1||Merokok||Kedah||Tidak Diwartakan||1 Jan, 1970|
|2||Fatwa Rokok||Perlis||Tidak Diwartakan||1 Jan, 1970|
|3||Fatwa Tentang Rokok||Pulau Pinang||Diwartakan||18 Nov, 2004|
|4||Merokok Pada Pandangan Islam||Sarawak||Tidak Diwartakan||9 Dec, 1995|
|5||Fatwa Tentang Merokok||Selangor||Diwartakan||25 Oct, 1995|
**Sumber : http://www.e-fatwa.gov.my/fatwa-kebangsaan/merokok-dari-pandangan-islam
Friday, July 11, 2014
Artikel & Info Kesihatan : Kesan & Akibat Tabiat Merokok. Bahaya Kandungan Rokok Kepada Perokok & Orang Di Sekeliling
Saturday, April 02, 2011
Vibration Liquid Chlorophyll (Minuman Klorofil Alfalfa) Membantu menyingkirkan segala racun dan toksik di dalam tubuh akibat kandungan rokok yang merbahaya. Sangat baik diamalkan seisi keluarga.
Seri Wajah 99 C6 Formula bagi membantu mereka yang ingin berhenti merokok. Ia berfugsi menghilangkan ketagihan merokok.
Sumber - Pusat Racun Negara, USM Official Website - Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia Official Website - Institut Kefahaman Islam Malaysia Official Website – IKIM Dalam Media – Berita Harian - Sabahan.net - Persendirian
Saturday, March 26, 2011
So, you want to make a career out of working from home. You feel you’re ready for the new challenge of a home-based job and now you’re looking for that perfect job match that suits your personality and suits your own personal needs. So where do you look?
The most logical place for you to start is the Internet. There are several sites out there that feature a work at home directory. You only have to find these sites in order to gain access to a work at home directory. However, with the sheer volume of sites that offer work at home directories, you might find yourself confused, especially if you’re new to the Internet. So where are the best places to start looking for a work at home directory?
This article will try to help you in your search. Below is a list of websites that feature a work at home directory which contains plenty of job postings for your perusal. Note that they are not the only places available out there. There are dozens more online sites that host work at home directory but the links found here should be enough to get you started.
The Work at Home Directory is a site designed to provide help and assistance to people who are looking for legitimate work at home job openings and/or online home-based business. In this work at home directory, you can find plenty of work at home opportunities and home-based job postings – whether full-time or only part-time. Along with that, this work at home directory also contains listings of for low investment small business and home business opportunities.
Do you need further background on work at home opportunities? The Work at Home Directory website offers valuable information For Moms, Affiliate Information, Leads and Prospects, Part Time Work, Full Time Work, Home Based Employment, and Email Marketing 101. With the amount of information it contains, this site is a good resource for you during your work at home job search.
Work at Home Index is another resource site for you if you’re looking for the perfect job match. This site claims to be the first human-edited work at home directory of online and offline business opportunities for people to find real work at home jobs and opportunities. This online work at home directory features over 2000 articles on work at home opportunities and home-based jobs which you can pour over in order to know more about this booming industry.
Do you think you can be a virtual assistant? Or a home business opps? How about a freelancer? In this work at home directory, you can find listings for jobs such as these.
Free Soho Jobs offers a work at home directory containing job postings for all those looking for a home-based career. The site is updated weekly and every week, they have new postings in their work at home directory. Their work at home job postings range from data entry to clerical work to Internet research and administrative specialists. Aside from job listings, this work at home directory also provides you with information and tips on how to be successful at your chosen home-based career.
Work at home opportunities appeals to a woman who’d rather earn money by working from home. Whether you’re a mom wanting to earn a little income, a disenfranchised woman employee wanting out of the rat race, an aging adult concerned about retirement, you are sure to find the perfect work at home opportunity out there. But work at home opportunities for a woman don’t always mean that they’re legitimate. There are dozens of scammers out there who are out to rip you off for your money. So how do you, as a woman, avoid work at home scams such as these?
Well, the good news is that there are a lot of great, honest work at home opportunities for a woman around. The only question is how to find and isolate them through all the hundreds, even thousands of work at home opportunities for a woman around. Here are a few tips to help you in that endeavor:
* Company Track Record and Stability – When searching for legitimate work at home opportunities for a woman, you need to do a little research first. Find out about the company and what people are saying about it. One of the best things about the Internet is the amount of information you can normally access. You can find many bulletin boards and complete sites that are devoted to giving you information about the track records of certain work at home companies for a woman and the “word on the street” about them. Or, if you want to do things on your own, you can visit the company’s website yourself. Usually, if the company is public, you can request for annual repots, 10k reports, and other public domain information. Remember that the most important question to ask is “How long has this company been in business?” As much as possible, be wary of those work at home opportunities for a woman that are just starting out and promising “ground level” opportunities.
* Unique Consumable Products - Make sure that the products of the company are unique and aren’t the usual run-of-the-mill “me too” products. When searching for work at home opportunities for a woman, take care to ask the following questions: Are the products exclusive? Can you them anywhere else? Are the products high quality? Are they proprietary formulas or protected by patents? Are they consumable? It’s hard trying to market products that are similar to the ones being sold in the market.
* Personal Production Requirement – Another important thing you need to consider while searching for work at home opportunities for a woman is the job description. What do you have to do personally for the business? Does your job require that you do inventories, make deliveries, or collect money?
GlobalBiz4You is one of the leading companies specializing in work at home ideas and opportunities. And as such, you can sure to find many valuable information and resource tools which you can use for your own work at home scheme.
Here are some tips which they recommend on how to stay focused on your home business goals:
Everyday when you wake and commute to work, you probably wonder when the day would come you will finally be able to work for yourself. You think of the day when you don’t have a boss telling you to give your precious weekends for the good of the company. With a GlobalBiz4You work at home ideas and opportunities, you can stop all that wondering and get around to actually doing it. The GlobalBiz4You work at home ideas and opportunities allows you to become your own boss and master of your own time.
But wait – before you jump the gun and start taking advantage of your GlobalBiz4You work at home ideas and opportunities, let’s first consider a few things. You will need to understand that GlobalBiz4You work at home ideas and opportunities mean that you are the owner of your home business.
Now, the problem with that is you will find hundreds of distractions which all vie for your time, energy, and focus. These distractions commonly include children, family, friends, neighbors, pets, phone calls, mail, household chores, video games, television, neighborhood children, visitors, and so many more. You as a home business owner need to understand that you cannot afford to get distracted by these things. Always keep in mind your real purpose in taking advantage of GlobalBiz4You work at home ideas and opportunities.
GlobalBiz4You Work at Home Ideas and Opportunities -- Tip 1
Whatever your reason might be in engaging in GlobalBiz4You work at home ideas and opportunities, always keep in mind. You stand less chance of losing your focus on your business goals if you always remember your reason for engaging in it in the first place. Don’t allow circumstances override your better judgment. If you let it, you will soon find yourself failing to handle your GlobalBiz4You work at home ideas and opportunities.
GlobalBiz4You Work at Home Ideas and Opportunities -- Tip 2
Don’t forget that your GlobalBiz4You work at home ideas and opportunities are a lot like any other ideas and opportunities. You would need to put up effort in order to see results. As your own boss, your productivity is directly proportional with your salary. So work with your GlobalBiz4You work at home ideas and opportunities and leave playtime for when work is over.
GlobalBiz4You Work at Home Ideas and Opportunities -- Tip 3
In order to avoid any distractions from your family, let them understand that certain hours of your day are going to be dedicated to certain activities which will help you make your GlobalBiz4You work at home ideas and opportunities work. Achieve that balance between family and work by allowing certain concessions without going overboard. Your GlobalBiz4You work at home ideas and opportunities are most likely going to work if you have your family’s cooperation.
Work at home employment is like a diet plan. And a plan is only as good as the one who made it, right? It’s true that work at home employment can earn you lots of money and offer you more benefits than you can think of – but only, if you follow the plan exactly as it was meant to be followed.
Take diets, for example. Diets only work if you adhere strictly to the portions and exercise regularly. If you do this, you can lose weight in no time at all. However, most people only use a diet program to reach a weight goal and then afterwards, quickly go back to their unhealthy eating habits and stop exercising. The end result is that they’re fatter than ever.
The same thing happens with work at home employment plans. If you’re considering finding work at home employment by engaging in a small business, find out how to run it first and actually do something. If you do all this, you will eventually succeed. Sure, your first try may fail. That happens a lot, but persistence is the key. Nobody can do things automatically (unless you’re a robot) and nobody can be successful overnight. Like diets, work at home employment plans need effort on your part in order for them to work.
For a work at home employment plan to work, you have to have the right attitude, the right outlook, and the right state of mind. Avoid negatives. Avoid BUTs. Here are some BUTs that you might find yourself facing when considering a work at home employment:
* I don’t think I can succeed. Success takes time and effort in order for it to manifest itself. A good way to find out how to succeed in work at home employment is to observe what successful people are doing and copy what they do.
* I’m not disciplined enough. In order for you to succeed in work at home employment, you need some semblance of discipline. Think of it this way: If you are disciplined enough to go to work every day five days a week, then you ought to be disciplined enough to start your own business.
* I don’t want all that responsibility. You are responsible for running your household, aren’t you? Plus, you assume many responsibilities for your boss. You’ll be surprised at how responsible you really are.
* It’s not a real job, and I need a real job to fulfill my needs. It’s true that you might feel like this at first. But after a while, that feeling disappears. There’s nothing more real than a work at home employment position at your own business.
Real work at home jobs are fast becoming a national trend as more and more people get into the world of telecommuting. Their reasons are varied. Some simply want to earn a little income. Others want more flexibility. Still, others are concerned about retirement. No matter the reason, it looks as though real work at home jobs are at their peak.
But this increased demand for real at work at home jobs is taking its toll on the people. Because so many people are now wanting to find real work at home jobs, scammers are taking advantage of this. A huge percentage of real work at home jobs you find listed on the Internet these days are just a bunch of scams. Now that the Internet has made it easier for con artists to defraud people, a lot of them are crawling out of the woodworks to rip you off.
However, let’s not let this discourage you from finding real work at home jobs that are legitimate and real. Instead, let’s ask ourselves: How can we tell a scam from the real thing?
To avoid falling for scams while looking for real work at home jobs, here are a few rules to follow:
Rule 1: Watch out for vague real work at home job ads.
Let’s take your Sunday newspaper for example. Flip over to the classified ads section. How many ads do you see there containing phone numbers? Not a lot, right? That is because employers don’t want to be inundated by calls from people who are most likely not qualified for the job. But that’s only the tip of the iceberg. Let’s try the job description. If an ad says that you can earn “instant” money, followed by a mention of some five-digit dollar amount but without a proper description of what the job is, then chances are that real work at home job is not what it claims to be.
Rule 2: Watch out for the “no experience needed” catch line.
REAL employers who are looking for people expect that you will have all the skills, knowledge, and experience necessary for you to do the real work at home job well. And, the way proof of this via your resume, a work portfolio, or interviews. Scammers are those who claim to hire people even without experience.
And think about it, would employers really hire people for a real work at home job at entry-level? It’s difficult enough to train an inexperienced employee “in” the work place. How much more if it’s done externally?
In early 2000, a poll was conducted to include more than 3,500 company executives. The sponsor was the recruiting firm Management Recruiters International, Inc. According to this poll, 61 percent of the participants believed the 9-to-5 workday will disappear in the next 10 years.
It seemed that more and more people are finding priorities which are clearly more important than their present jobs. Part-time work at home careers have become a trend among those who wanted to spend more time with their families.
According to one study conducted by the Employment Policy Foundation in 1998, 18 percent of the U.S. workforce breaks the traditional Monday-through-Friday workweek and the 9-to-5 workday. There are various reasons why part-time work at home career persons would want to cut their workweek short. These reasons usually include tending to family, especially if there are children or the elderly involved, pursuing personal hobbies, volunteering in community service, caring for health conditions, and many others.
“From an employer’s point of view, it is better to accommodate a valuable employee who wants to work part-time than it is to have the person quit,” said Kristin Accipiter, a spokesperson for the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
People who make the decision to engage in part-time work at home jobs for personal reasons say that they are happy with the choice that they made. According to another poll involving 600 people to a Seattle Times/North West Cable News in Washington, Oregon, and Idaho, part-time work at home career people are as satisfied with their jobs as those who spend long hours working in the office. The reason, according to the respondents, is that their part-time work at home jobs allow them to have time to pursue what they want outside of work.
Similar results were found by scholars in a study which was published by Purdue University in 1998. According to the study, out of the 87 professionals and managers participating who engaged in part-time work at home careers for personal reasons, 62 percent said that the change in their work arrangements was for the better. They said that their part-time work at home careers were highly successful. And only 7 percent of the group reported low success in the arrangements.
It’s true that there is a sense of personal fulfillment which you can acquire when you partake of the part-time work at home career change. However, this can be tempered by certain economic disadvantages. Since you’ll be working lesser hours, it’s only understandable that your compensation will be somewhat diminished. It’s up to you whether the benefits of a part-time work at home job outweigh the potential costs.
Are you one of those work at home moms who want to learn more about having a home-based career? Do you want to take advantage of the burgeoning work at home mom career opportunities available out there?
Admittedly, having a career as a work at home mom may not be as easy as it sounds. Why, it’s just like holding a real, “on site” job in that it’s serious business running your own business or office. That is why we have compiled a few sites for you to check out to help you be better armed as you step into the career of a work at home mom. Note that these sites are only a few those websites available out there.
TWAHMS.com – The Work At Home Mom Site
TWAHMS stands for The Work At Home Mom Site. At this site, you can learn almost everything you need to learn about having a home-based job or a home-based business. The site offers some great ideas which you can pick up to jumpstart your own career as a work at home mom. Their topics range from work from home ideas to building a home biz website that works, affiliate masters course to free e-books about auction selling, etc. etc. They also have an articles database about work at home mom site topics, including self-motivation write-ups, how-tos, and more.
At The Work at Home Mom Site, you can sign up for a free account in order to take advantage of this site’s features. With a free account, you can post comments with your name, send news with your name, have a personal box on the home page, select how much news you want on the home page, customize the comments, and basically just be a part of a community of men and women working towards a better future.
HBWM.com – HomeBasedWorkingMoms
HBWM.com is another website that deals primarily with work at home moms. They are a professional association and online community, which was founded in 1995. The site offers their members support, networking, free advertising options, information, a monthly (print) newsletter, email discussion list, searchable member directory, member spotlights, and a whole lot more.
CWAHM.com – Christian Work At Home Moms site
The CWAHM.com has been providing resources to help moms find a great work at home career for over five years now. Their goal is to help moms market their home-based businesses at a fraction of the cost offered by other marketing agencies. The site offers some articles, a calendar of activities, classified ads, free stuff, leads, monthly contests, networks, and more.
Behind every successful work at home business is a good idea. If asked to define a successful business, most people would say that it is a business that is profitable and lucrative. But in order to be successful, you need that one great idea that’s going to generate profits for you. These ideas must be properly researched and essentially innovative.
Here is a simple guide to help you come up with a great idea and turn it into a profitable work at home business:
* The first thing you should consider about work at home business is your aim or goal you have set for yourself and for your business. Ask yourself why you want to go into work at home business. If necessary, make a list of all these reasons and evaluate each critically. And then finally, ask yourself: “Does starting your own “work at home” business help you realize all these things?”
* After making a list of your reasons for starting your work at home business, make another list but this time, fill it up with all the things you like to do with your free time. Love for the business is as important as a good idea in order for a business to be successful. So, think about your interests and hobbies, including those that you think you’re particularly good at and those other people say you’re good at. What this list offers are broad work at home business models – ones which you’ll have no trouble enjoying. Look at the list and decide which item or items you’d most like to develop into a business.
* When you mull over ideas for your work at home business, it is essential that you focus on one area – a niche in the market where you and your expertise can be of use. This is the research stage of your idea and throughout this stage, pay close attention to not just what your work at home business can fill but how you can fill that niche.
* Another important aspect of the research stage is to talk with people, friends, or family who own or work in a similar business. Outside inputs are always good. They help liven up the whole thing and may serve to point certain aspects in your “project” which you failed to notice before.
* Another way to gain other people’s insights into your work at home business is to participate in discussion forums or join mailing list groups. This helps you get a pulse of your potential costumers from feedbacks and opinions. You can also get your first view of trends here and establish working relationships with people of like minds.
* Lastly, evaluate the demand for your product or service. To do this, you need to understand the pace and direction of your industry so you’ll have a feel of the whole business and start channeling your energies correctly.
With today’s Information Age, the front liners in information processing are the entry level work at home typists. Organizations are feeling the need to process a rapidly growing amount of information. As information processing workers, the job of the entry level work at home typist is to help ensure the smooth and efficient handling of information within the organization. To help organizations keep up with the rapid changes, they type text, enter data into a computer, operate a variety of office machines, and perform other clerical duties. Their job titles may differ. They may be called entry level work at home typists, but they may also be known as electronic data processors, keypunch technicians, and transcribers.
What does an entry level work at home typist do?
An entry level work at home typist usually sets up and prepares reports, letters, mailing labels, and other textual material. As entry level and home-based workers, they may begin by doing simple tasks that require less supervision, such as typing headings on form letters, addressing envelopes, or preparing standard forms on typewriters or computers.
Basically, the entry level work at home typist makes neat, typed copies of materials written by other clerical, professional, or managerial workers. After gaining experience on the job, they may be assigned tasks which are more complicated and require a higher degree of accuracy and independent judgment. Senior typists, or those who are no longer just entry level work at home typists, may work with highly technical material, plan and type complicated statistical tables, combine and rearrange materials from different sources, or prepare master copies.
Some entry level work at home typists may also do other clerical duties, such as answering telephones, filing, and operating copiers or other office machines. Their jobs may be a combination of typing, filing, sorting mail, and answering telephones. Some may also transcribe stenotyped notes while doing other general office works.
Since it is entry level work at home typist job, employers do not require too high qualifications from their applicants. In terms of educational background, employers may hire high school graduates who can type fast. So, generally, as long as you meet the requirements for keyboarding speed, you can apply for a position as an entry level work at home typist. Other skills needed include spelling, punctuation, and grammar, as well as familiarity with standard office equipment and procedures.
Virtually anyone can apply to become an entry level work at home typist. Students can easily acquire most of the required skills. High schools, community colleges, business schools, temporary health agencies, or self-teaching aids such as books, tapes, and Internet tutorials can aid you in keyboarding and in the use of word processing, spreadsheet, and database management computer software. You can tap into these resources to get the skills necessary to get a job as an entry level work at home typist.
A decline in overall employment of entry level work at home typists was predicted through 2012. However, it seems that there will always be a need for these types of workers in order to replace those who transfer to other occupations or leave this occupation for other reasons.
Over the past few years, it seems that we are getting more acquainted with the idea of mystery shopping. When you surf the Internet these days, you will most likely stumble upon the word in the form of companies, consumers, and service providers. So what is mystery shopping anyway? And how lucrative is it really as a Nevada work at home job?
Mystery Shopping: A Definition
Mystery shopping as a Nevada work at home job is known by many names. Some of these names include: secret shopping, performance evaluations, service monitoring, anonymous costumers, quality auditing, service investigations, trained consumers, service checks, and front line evaluations. But no matter what it’s called, the basic idea of mystery shopping as a Nevada work at home job is to help keep a company in tip-top shape.
The goal of this Nevada work at home job is to provide companies with a means of monitoring service from the consumer’s perspective. Management is never more clearly seen than from the eyes of a consumer. When you get a Nevada work at home job as a mystery shopper, a whole world of possibilities is opened to you. Mystery shopping is used in a wide variety of industries such as retail, manufacturing, hospitality (hotels, restaurants, resorts, etc.), property management, multi-family housing, banking/financial, gas station and convenience store, entertainment, travel, utilities, business-to-business, even medical.
Why Mystery Shopping?
The new focus on Nevada work at home jobs as mystery shoppers is due in part to the apparently declining quality of costumer service provided by companies. The idea is based on several costumer mantras. Basically, the reason why a costumer leaves a company is any or all of the following: poor service, product dissatisfaction, competitive reasons, move away, die, and other reasons. Mystery shopping helps solve these problems.
Who can be a Mystery Shopper?
Almost anyone can be a mystery shopper. You can get a Nevada work at home job as a mystery shopper for a local service provider. Mystery shoppers are regular people, typically working part-time either as independent contractors or telecommuters, or employees. When you have a Nevada work at home job as a mystery shopper, you will be trained to conduct performance evaluations. The good thing about this type of Nevada work at home job is that you as a consumer get to play an important role in improving a company’s customer service while earning some part-time income and benefits.
Applicants for Nevada work at home mystery shopping jobs are usually recruited through classified ads or referrals. However, due to recent increase in the volume of people looking for easy Nevada work at home jobs, companies are now getting turned off from advertising their job vacancies.
You’ll find that there are many reasons why you ought to take advantage of the countless work at home business opportunities out there. Some people start home-based businesses for purely economical reasons. They want to earn a little extra cash for themselves as they dabble in some form of work at home business or another. Others get into work at home business opportunities simply for the freedom and flexibility they afford. With your own work at home business, you get to spend more time with the kids, with your parents, with family, doing all the things you like to do outside of work. With the Internet’s popularity, work at home business opportunities are cropping up every day, enticing more people to venture into them regardless of their reasons.
In this article, we will examine some of the ways to help you be profitable in any of the work at home business opportunities you decide to take on.
Today, many new businesses crop up then fail because those who set it up don’t know whom to target with their products or services. To be successful, you might want to do a little market research and find out exactly what your costumers will want for a product. At this stage of the game, you can make use of the Internet to send out a simple email campaign, asking survey-like questions from consumers. This would help you establish potential client base for the products or services which you hope to develop for your work at home business opportunity.
After you have properly identified your consumers, you will need to create a business plan. A business plan is your step-by-step plan of action for getting your product or service to your consumers. It is the “blueprint” in all sense of the word in that it shows you how to operate and be profitable at your chosen work at home business opportunities.
Below is an example of a well-rounded business plan:
Initial Start-Up Costs
Plans for work at home business opportunities should include all the initial start-up costs. How much of an investment will you need in order to jumpstart your business?
Costs of Doing Business
Every business is an investment. The same thing can be said about work at home business opportunities. Costs should include any promotion or production expenses that are likely to be involved.
After you find out what the costs are, it’s essential that you set aside some money to handle all those. Make a budget for your work at home business opportunities and stick with it.
Decide how you would like to advertise your work at home business opportunities. Use the information you have gathered from steps 1 through 3. Make sure that the advertising costs are well covered within budget.